Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Talkin' bout Tolkien

Hello again...

I am back to inform anyone and everyone reading my blog that I am required to choose one topic to write about weekly. While I was looking forward to mindlessly rambling about the random events that strike my fancy throughout the semester, having one solid topic may prove beneficial to everyone, including me. Now, having said that, I already have my topic selected. It is one of great interest to me and I am very excited to be blogging about it.

From here on out, my blog posts will occur on Fridays after my weekly J.R.R. Tolkien course. I will blog about the readings we are assigned in the course and what I ultimately learned from them. This will not be a play-by-play of the course and what takes place, instead it will be an in depth look at how I process and eventually understand the readings as I see them. Since the reading list for this class is quite extensive, I'm really excited to be blogging about this particular subject and I hope those following feel the same way. If not, then it will be like mindlessly rambling to you and you probably won't actually read everything I say. =)

Anyway, that is the game plan. I'm looking forward to sharing my Tolkien experience with everyone. This should be fun!

XOXO,
 Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment