Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stay Tuned

I'm back again!

So my weekend did not go as planned at all and an illness kept me sidelined from my Tolkien class on Friday. Actually, a 30 minute wait at my doctor's office kept me from class. Once my doctor confirmed that I wasn't contagious I had intended to try and make it to class. The 30 minute wait made that impossible and I was heartbroken, because I was looking forward to discussing the works we had read.

Beowulf has always been and probably will always be one of my favorites, even though I have read it what seems like 100 times at least. (okay, so it hasn't been that many, it just seems that way.) Anyway, my illness has put me behind on my schedule, so I am going to do the unthinkable and skip the Anglo-Saxon works and will write this coming Friday all about our next reading J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit.

Sorry for anyone looking forward to my discussion of the Anglo-Saxon works. I wasn't prepared for a cold!

Until next Friday.
xoxo,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment