Friday, February 25, 2011

Midterm

It's Friday again...TGIF! =)
Well, for everyone else it is a easy Friday, for me it is a very scary day known as midterm exam day! =( I have to admit that while I have actually read all of the assignments and have great notes, thanks to my awesome friends! (you know who you are) I am still terrified of this test.
So right now I am studying like mad! Trying not to freak myself out too badly. I probably won't tell you how I did, because that would be too much information for a online blog.
So today's update is no new material, taking the midterm here in just about 10 minutes. I'm honestly thinking this midterm may go better if we had huge margaritas to drink while we took it, but sadly we can't have them on campus. *sigh* I can still wish for one I guess.
The plan for next week is the first installment of The Lord of the Rings. I'm excited to start reading this book again, because it has been awhile.
Until Next Friday.
XOXO,
Julia
Post Midterm Comments:
So I managed to survive the midterm. Thanks again to my awesome friends who allowed me to use their notes. (meaning they e-mailed them to me before the exam. I didn't sit and look off of them. Just thought I should clarify.) The midterm was everything I expected and more...my hand is still killing me and I feel like I have a Tolkien hangover! =) I guess I could have a real hangover and that would be even worse, so I won't complain about my Tolkien hangover anymore. Well I'm going to stop typing now. My hand still isn't quite right, it hurts to type. Next week is Fellowship of the Ring! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment