Saturday, June 9, 2012

Life--As I Know It

Hello Again Cyber world!!

It has been a long time since I last posted and my life has once again changed drastically..thankfully it has all been good changes, ones that have started me on the true path of adulthood..lol! ;-)

Not long after my last post about giving up a 40 hour a week job..I was given the opportunity to interview for a position in my hometown..It was also a full-time position, but since it was a 2nd shift job it gave me a 15 cent raise over the job I turned down..I applied, interviewed & was offered the job which I happily accepted..

So my dark days turned light again and I discovered that following my heart and never straying from what I know and believe will always win out over the pressures to do what is expected of me..I have also started paying my student loan bills..I'm not paying them off quickly, but I am paying them on time which is a triumph to me..I hope to be able to pay them off sooner than expected, but I know it won't happen right away, so I just keep going a little at a time..

So far so good..my life hasn't turned out exactly as I had planned, but when does it ever?? If everything in life happened the way we wanted then it would be very very boring..I am slowly learning to enjoy not just the little things, but everything..because no matter what they are, the good things or the bad things, they each play a crucial role in making us who we are as individuals! Without one or the other we wouldn't become fully rounded individuals we would just be robots or worse, zombies! ;-) lol!

Long rant short, I am happy & ready to take on this newest phase in my life..looking back on the choices I made I couldn't be happier because without them I wouldn't have ended up where I am today..all in all, life is good.. =D

Until next time,
XOXO,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment