Thursday, July 21, 2011

Only Speak When Spoken To

I'm at it again...Finally made it back home from vacation and I am happy to say there really is "no place like home.." at least for me anyway.. =)

I had a surprise text and phone call from a certain "special guy" while driving home...I have to admit that I was shocked and then happy to hear from him after what seemed like an eternity of playing silent treatment with him...Unfortunately, we had an awesome night talking on the phone and even making "plans" to go on a date..it seemed like a magical night when I hung up the phone, and that feeling continued on until the next day when reality burst the bubble and he started acting the exact same way he always does.. =S to that the only comeback I have is "MEN" ugh!!

Now, I'm playing this game of "I won't speak until I am spoken to" and i have to admit that i hate it 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment