Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finding My Fit

Hello fellow bloggers,

I am writing to you from stormy Georgia this evening...I am spending a long weekend and a first time vacation with a friend here...there is just one strange thing, I am totally and completely uncomfortable! =S

This should come as no surprise to me, I am always uncomfortable in strange/unknown places, the thing that bothers me the most tonight is my irrational desire to cry because of that "out of place" feeling...Everyone is friendly and very inviting, but there is still something lacking in everything I say and do around them...I'm absolutely terrified that I am going to put my foot in my mouth and embarass myself in front of my generous hosts and my friend! Never in my life has a vacation been so stressful...

I really wish I knew why I only wanted to cry at the drop of the hat every time I take a minute to think about home...I am losing my marbles it feels like.. BLAH!! If I don't get over this soon I am going to be very unhappy!! lol! (as if I'm not already, duh.. hence the tears!!) oh well, I guess I am going to have to eventually embrace the fact that I am not a normal human being and that I have always been and will always be a freak of nature for the rest of my life! hahaha! I have suddenly realized in my exhausted state why I haven't been successful in my search for Mr. Right, I am a freak of nature, therefore, nobody is interested! hahaha!! I guess I'll just have to find someone equally freaky! ;-)

Well, this is going to be goodnight for now.. I am uber tired!

Sweet dreams everyone!

XOXO,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment