Friday, July 15, 2011

What I've Learned....

It's me again!! I am posting again tonight in order to provide the cyber-world a taste of what I have learned about myself for today..

I've learned that I tend to overwhelm myself very easily by over thinking and then dwelling on every single detail...This action results in the direct reaction of my body freaking out as well causing me to randomly want to bawl my eyes out or just plain curl up in a dark place and hide for the rest of the day or week. lol!

While I am the only single gal left amongst my friends in our small little town, I am perfectly okay with it for now..After spending only 2 days in a row with an awesome 4 month old that makes my heart melt every time he laughs or smiles at me, it has occurred to me that I have things in my life that I want to do and experience before I take on the challenge that being a parent is...My friends may believe/be prepared for that already, but from where I sit in my single and fabulous, only 24 years old chair, the work of college is over and down with and the world is an open invitation for some adventures! I have dreams, goals and desires that all end with me one day having and loving my beautiful family, but before I can ever think of being "momma" I have to first be me!! =D

The last thing that I have learned is that I have a deep and overwhelming attachment to my family, and it is going to take the deepest love and strongest act of God to get me to ever move away and leave them...I would be perfectly content for that to never happen, but if it did or had to, then I wouldn't be able to do it for anyone else than the man that I loved more than anything else...It would also take a great deal of trust in God to get me through it as well...

Well, that is enough self-discovery for one day...Let's hope tomorrow is just as interesting with less tears in the morning!! lol! (I couldn't stop myself from crying like an idiot for absolutely no good reason what so ever! it was mortifying!!)

Until Tomorrow.
XOXO,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment